1.0 All Clients of SimpliServers can take advantage of our 14 days money back guarantee if our services does not satisfy their needs, and the:
1.1 Service is cancelled within 14 calendar days from the date of its provisioning and a cancellation ticket is opened.
1.2 Service cancellation is requested as cancel at the "End of the billing period".
1.3 Invoice was paid by PayPal or Credit Card.
1.4 Opening a dispute on any of your payments will void eligibility for our 14 day Refund Policy.
1.5 You may only claim one refund per account per 180 days.
1.6 Overpayments are automatically applied to the account credit. If client wishes to receive a refund on genuine overpayment(s), we can issue a refund anytime within 180 days from initial overpayment.
1.7 We do not provide refunds on account credits, unless it is a case of a genuine overpayment.
2.0 Conditions under which 14 days money back guarantee does not apply:
2.1 The Service was terminated due to a violation of the Terms of service.
2.2 The refund is not requested on initial purchase, but on its renewal. Please note, that we do not refund any renewals.
2.3 One time fees such as but not limited to: setup fees, system administration are non refundable.
2.4 Dedicated Server: Due to the nature of this product we cannot provide any refunds. That includes but is not limited to contract amount (monthly fee) and setup fees.
2.5 We do not provide refunds for upgrades, additional configurable options, custom plans and addons.
2.6 We do not provide refunds if:
2.6.1 You caused downtime
2.6.2 You didn't want to buy our service
2.6.3 You did not receive support
2.6.4 You used a Cryptocurrency gateway. We cannot refund crypto payments due to market price fluctuations and system restrictions. We accept invoice overpayments of up to 5% or up to 5.00€, where any overpayments are added to the account credit automatically.
3.0 All refunds are processed within 20 business days.
4.0 We reserve a right to deny any refund request without providing a reason.
To request a refund you may do that;
- Via our billing system on the product page under "Request cancellation option" and attaching "MODEL WITHDRAWAL FORM" in the reason field. Must be submitted within 14 days of the service provisioning.
- By submitting a ticket containing the modified and complete "MODEL WITHDRAWAL FORM". Must be submitted within 14 days of the service provisioning.
- These are the only 2 ways you can request a refund. Refunds requested via any other channels will be automatically voided.
MODEL WITHDRAWAL FORM:
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract for the provision and supply of the following service:
- Service in question (Service ID):
- Ordered on / Received on (*):
- Name of the consumers(s):
- Address of the consumers(s):
- Signature of the consumers(s) (only necessary for notices in paper form, otherwise sign with your full name):
(*) Delete as appropriate.
For more information about Refund Policy you may contact us: