We guarantee 100% uptime on our service. This covers Network, Hardware and DDoS layers, however, it does not cover software layers. If your service goes down for 5+ consecutive minutes, you are elibigle under our SLA policy.
Our SLA does not cover:
1. Planned Maintenances
2. Client Errors
3. Software Errors
4. Acts of God or Natural Disasters
In order to be eligible for our SLA policy, you need to claim the outage within 48 hours of the downtime.
We deserve the right to deny SLA claims without providing a reason.
We investigate all SLA claims, and any invalid or fraudulent requests will be denied.
In order to claim SLA, you need to comply with our Terms of Service.
We credit SLA claims to account credits or service extensions only without exceptions. The credited amount depends on the duration of the outage. Further details can be found in the section below. We deserve a right to credit higher amounts depending on case by case situations.
We reserve a timeframe of up to 25 minutes within operating hours and 130 minutes outside operating hours to update our status page. Note that, our publishing time of the incident does not reduce or increase SLA compensations, thus you will be compensated for the duration of the actual outage.
In the event of monthly availability falling below our guarantees, your account will be eligible for SLA compensation based on your monthly usage.
Agenda; Monthly availability | Outage time | Credited amount
- 99.99% | 5 minutes - 14 minutes | 12 hours of affected service price to account credit
- 99.97% | 15 minutes - 24 minutes | 18 hours of affected service price to account credit
- 99.95% | 25 minutes - 59 minutes | 24 hours in service extension
- 99.85% | 60 minutes - 129 minutes | 48 hours in service extension
- 99.70% | 130 minutes - 219 minutes | 3 days in service extension
- 99.50% | 220 minutes - 439 minutes | 5 days in service extension
- 99.00% | 440 minutes - 2159 minutes | 10 days in service extension
- 95.00% | 2160 minutes - 4379 minutes | 30 days in service extension
- 90.00% | 4380 minutes+ | 90 days in service extension
For more information about Service Level Agreement you may contact us: