All rights reserved. Trademarks, logos or other material SimpliServers.com does not own is property of their respective owners licensed under Free or/and Public domains with fair use and brand guidelines in mind.
Last Revision: 24th October 2021
Latest change: We have structurally rewritten the Trademark policy so that it is easier to understand.
We've included brief snippets to assist you to understand what each section is about because no one loves reading this stuff. Even if this is only a remark, you should still read the entire article because the Terms are legally binding and these snippets should only serve as an assistance.
A trademark can be any word, phrase, symbol, design, or a combination of these things that identifies your goods or services. We respect all trademarks, therefore we are making you aware of logos and product/company names and their respective owners.
- SolusVM, the SolusVM logo, Plesk and the Plesk Logo are trademarks of Plesk International GmbH.
- cPanel, WebHost Manager and WHM are registered trademarks of cPanel, L.L.C.
- PayPal and the PayPal logo are registered trademarks of PayPal, INC.
- The Stripe name and logos are trademarks or service marks of Stripe, Inc. or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries.
- SoYouStart, SYS, OVH, OVH Innovation is Freedom, the SoYouStart logo and the OVH Logo are trademarks of OVH Groupe SAS.
- Intel, the Intel logo, and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries.
- AMD, the AMD logo, AMD Ryzen and AMD product names are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- The Visa logo and the "Three Bands Design" are registered Trademarks of Visa in the United States and other countries.
- MasterCard logo is a registered trademark or service mark of Mastercard or its subsidiaries in the United States or or its subsidiaries.
- The American Express logo is an U.K. registred trademark and service mark of American Express Company and its affiliates.
- Diners Card logo is a registred trademark and servuce mark of Discover Financial Services.
- Apple, Apple Pay, Apple Logo and Apple Pay Icon are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc.
- iDeal, iDeal Logo and iDeal icon are registred trademarks of Currence Holding B.V.
- Discord logo is a registred trademakr of Discord Inc.
- TikTok, and TikTok logo are both registred trademarks of Bytedance Ltd.
- Tawk.To, Tawk, and Tawk mascot are all registred trademarks of Tawk.To Inc.
- TrustPilot logo and TrustPilot name are both registred trademarks of Trustpilot, Inc., a Delaware corporation.
- WHMCS logo and "The World's Leading Web Hosting Automation Platform" slogan are both registred tradmarks of WHMCS Limited.
- CentOS Web Panel is a trademark of Control Web Panel.
- Docker logo and docker name are both trademarks of Docker, Inc.
- GitLab names, trademarks, logos, icons, slogans are property of GitLab Inc.
- Bitwarden logo is a property of open source project Bitwarden.
- OpenVPN logo and OpenVPN name are both trademarks of OpenVPN Inc.
- Cloudron logo and Cloudron name are both trademarks of Cloudron UG.
- Jitsi logo and Jitsi name are are both trademarks of 8×8 Inc.
- NextCloud name and NextCloud logo are both trademarks of Nextcloud GmbH.
- Coder logo is a trademark of Coder Technologies, Inc.
- Ghost logo is a trademark of Ghost Foundation.
- Any "rocket.chat" logo or name reference is a trademark of Rocket.Chat Technologies Corp.
- Magento Logo and Magento name are tradermarks of Magento, Inc. and Adobe Inc.
- WordPress logo and WordPress name are a trademark of Automattic.
- SugarCRM name is a trademark of SugarCRM Inc.
- OwnCloud is a trademark of ownCloud GmbH. in the United States, other countries or both.
- Flarum logo and Flarum name are both registred trademarks of Flarum Foundation.
- Rocky Linux logo and name are both registred under Rocky Enterprise Software Foundation.
- VULTR and it's logo are a registered trademark of The Constant Company, LLC.
- Linode and it's logo are a registered trademark of Linode LLC.
- UpCloud and it's logo are a registered trademark of UpCloud Ltd.
- All logos are used with brand guides and fair use in mind.
- Logos from OpenSource projects are being used under GNU or other OpenSource license type with brand guides and fair use in mind.
For more information about Trademarks you may contact us:
By visiting this page on our website: https://simpliservers.com/contact